The Vice President of the National Anti-Corruption Commission "Nazaha" for Maintaining Integrity Dr. Bandar bin Ahmed Abalkhail presented his sincere gratitude and appreciation to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin AbdulAziz Al Saud, and to His Royal Highness Prince Muhammad bin Nayef bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, First Deputy Prime Minister and the Minister of Interior, and His Royal Highness Prince Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Deputy Crown Prince, Second Deputy Prime Minister and the Defense Minister, on the occasion of issuing the royal decree to appoint HE Dr. Bander as Nazaha's Vice President for Maintaining Integrity.
His Excellency also extended his heartfelt thanks and appreciation to HE the President of the National Anti-Corruption Commission Dr. Khalid bin Abdulmohsen Al-Mehaisen for his support and assistance. HE Dr. Bandar looks forward into working with the President and the Commission's team to achieve the Kingdom's leadership aspirations in keeping up with the Saudi Vision 2030 in the field of maintaining integrity, combating corruption and promoting transparency in the public and private sectors.
His Excellency is happy and proud with the confidence bestowed on him, and hopes that he is up to the expectations of everyone, and that his appointment as Vice President will be of help for him to make more efforts in serving this country.
Name: Bandar bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Abalkhail
Current Position: Vice President of the National Anti-Corruption Commission for Maintaining Integrity.
• PhD in Economics from Kansas State University, United States in 2007.
• Master's degree in Economics from Washington State University, United States in 2003.
• Bachelor's degree in Economics from King Saud University in 1999.
• Deputy Director General at the Institute of Public Administration.
• Economical Researcher at the World Bank in Washington DC, USA in 2007.
• Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics at the Washington State University in 2003.